We would like for the parents to get involved with the child so that they can have hands on dealings with their child.
We will teach the parents how to handle different situations that come into play with the child. We will interact with the parents to promote effective communications with the child.
Child Assessment Answered by Parent:
1. Argues or is verbally disrespectful.
2. Has been requested to attend an alternative school.
3. Complains that things are unfair.
4. Threatens to runaway.
5. Challenges rules, expectations, or responsibilities.
6. Does he/she scream back when being disciplined?
Remain Aware of results
Parent Management Model